|Day||Rs. 23.00 per km|
|Night||25% extra between 2300 hrs to 0500 hrs|
|Waiting||Rs. 100 Per Hr.|
|Service Tax||4.944% on meter fare**|
- We are one of the most reliable Cab Services in Chandigarh offering the best rates for Cabs in Chandigarh.
- Book a Taxi in Chandigarh to any place at your convenient time and pickup location.
- We also offer cab booking at your fingertips with our mobile app, you may also call us at +91 172 4141414 to rent a taxi with single phone call.
- We believe in providing customer friendly cab service in Chandigarh where you can book now and pay later.
- With us it is not necessary for you to pay online to book a radio taxi in Chandigarh.
- Both pick-up and drop reservation can be done at once for Chandigarh Cabs.
- Now you can enjoy our Luxury Cabs @ cheapest rate.
- We promise to give you the best Taxi Service in Chandigarh.
Chandigarh is the best-planned city laid in India, with architecture which is renowned in whole world and a quality of life, which is unparalleled. As the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana, and the Union Territory, Chandigarh is a prestigious city. The face of modern India, Chandigarh, is the manifestation of a dream of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Chandigarh is a rare adjective of modernization co-existing with natural beauty. It is here that the trees and plants are as much a part of the construction plans as the buildings and the roads. India’s first planned city is a rich, prosperous and green city rightly called "THE CITY BEAUTIFUL."
Leisure valley is the most beautiful and popular tourist attraction destination in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Leisure valley is like a garland of gardens that define the beauty of the entire city.
Chandigarh rock garden is an adjective of creativity and innovation. It is a unique garden consisting various art objects. The best part about the rock garden is that each of its artwork has been made by using industrial & urban waste.
Sukhna Lake is a beautiful lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. The uniqueness of Sukhna is that it is a 3km long manmade lake.. It was done by damming the Sukhna Choe, which is a seasonal stream flowing down from the Shivalik hills. Sukhana Lake of Chandigarh, India has become an integral part of the city.
Open hand in Chandigarh, India is one of the most significant monuments of the city. Chandigarh open hand monument has been designed in the form of a giant hand made from metal sheets that rotates like a weathercock, indicating the direction of wind. This giant hand is 14 metres high and weighs around 50 tonnes. The significance of open hand is that it conveys the social message of peace and unity that is "open to give & open to receive." Open hand is the city's official emblem.
Chandigarh capitol complex houses the seat of Government. Initially, it served as the seat only for the Govt of Punjab, but now it has the headquarters of both, the Govt of Punjab and Haryana. The credit for the awesome designing of the Capitol complex goes to Le Corbusier.
For point-to-point travel within the tri-city area of Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali, Mega Cabs is all you need. Simply call +91-172-4141414 and our cab will arrive at your doorstep within a few minutes. It’s a quick, safe and reliable way to travel within the area.