|Day||Rs. 80 for the first 4 km. Then Rs. 19.50 per subsequent km|
|Night||10% extra between 0000 hrs to 0600 hrs.|
|Convenience||Rs. 35.00 *|
|Waiting||40.00 per hr*|
|Service Tax||5.6% on meter fare**|
- We are one of the most reliable Cab Services in Bengaluru offering the best rates for Cabs in Bangalore.
- Book a Taxi in Bangalore to any place at your convenient time and pickup location.
- We also offer cab booking at your fingertips with our mobile app, you may also call us at +91-80-47474747 to rent a taxi with single phone call.
- We believe in providing customer friendly cab service in Bangalore where you can book now and pay later.
- With us it is not necessary for you to pay online to book a radio taxi in Bangalore.
- Both pick-up and drop reservation can be done at once for Bangalore Cabs.
- Now you can enjoy our Luxury Cabs @ cheapest rate.
- We promise to give you the best Taxi Service in Bengaluru.
Bengaluru has shades of old and new that it has to be visited to be understood. On one side lies the old streets of Chikkapette and Doddapete, established in the sixteenth century by Kempe Gowda I, the founder of Bengaluru. On the other side lies the dozens of IT companies that form India's Silicon Valley. The heart of Bengaluru dates back to the Vijayanagar Empire. Large parts of the city still invoke the days of the Raj with names like Cubbon Park and Wilson Garden. Bengaluru displays a strongly cosmopolitan ambience and is known for its pubs serving draught beer and its popularity as a venue for western rock concerts. With its numerous Gardens and Parks and pleasant climate, Bengaluru is also known for its tranquility.
Bengaluru is famous for its gardens as well, so a visit to Cubbon Park and Lal Bagh are a must to get an idea of how lush greenery can provide a welcome respite. The Vidhan Soudha, the Bengaluru Palace, and Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace and the Fort are some of the important buildings of note. The ISKCON Temple complex and the Bull temple draw visitors from all over the country. Other attractions close by are the Sri Sathya Saibaba ashram at Whitefield, the Bannerghatta National Park and the scenic Nandi Hills.
Travelling around one of fastest growing cities in India can be a challenge – unless you call Mega Cabs. Call +91-80-47474747 at any time of day or night and within minutes, a metered, well-appointed, air-conditioned taxi will arrive at your doorstep, ready to take you, quickly and safely to any destination in the city.